Sunday, June 6, 2010

Brandi's Wedding Cake. (Click photos to enlarge!)

This is a small wedding cake I did for a gorgeous bride who got married about 50 miles from here yesterday (in Vicksburg, MS). The cake was designed by someone else, but I have no idea who to give the credit to.  She found a photo on the web, but couldn't recall where, and asked me to recreate the cake for her.  I just added my favorite little border to both tiers and called it a day.  She had her own silver monogrammed "R" topper, so I left the top bare.  I hope to get a photo of the final cake with the topper on it, but not sure if that will happen.  I'll post a photo here if I can get my hands on it.  White almond sour cream wedding batter with Madagascar vanilla butter cream filling, icing, and borders.  Fondant accents. **Update: Special thanks to my bride, Brandi, for allowing me to post a reception picture of the cake cutting from her wedding day here on Peggy Does Cake.  I told you she was gorgeous!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...