Friday, January 28, 2011

Talon's Mario Brothers Cake (click any photo to enlarge).

I was happy to finally get to make my precious nephew, Talon, a birthday cake.  He's been asking for months for me to show him a picture of what I made for his 4th birthday last year, but I wasn't making cakes in January of last year, so I've had nothing to show him... and he just didn't understand why every other kid in the family had one but him.  Finally his turn has come!  Big mushroom was chocolate cake, sheet cake was WASC torted and filled with french vanilla butter cream.  All characters were hand shaped fondant.  Everything is 100% edible.  Happy birthday, Tal.  Aunt Peggy loves you bigger than the sun!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...