Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hot Pink and Zebra Print Cake (click photos to enlarge).

Emily called and said she needed a "hot pink and zebra print" cake for her baby's first birthday party - and then she said my favorite words: "You can do whatever you want, I trust you."  I was so excited because I've been desperate to make a zebra print cake ever since I decorated my first cake 10 months ago.  I came up with this design, but everyone and their mother has done a cake like this, so it's nothing you haven't seen a hundred times before.  Or wait, maybe not everyone else looks at pictures of cakes all day long, so maybe I'm the only one who's seen this done a hundred times before.  WASC with whipped vanilla bean butter cream filling and icing.  Daisies, zebra stripes, and #1 are fondant, and as always, everything is completely edible.  Isn't she the cutest thing ever, feeding her smash cake to her mommy?  Adorable!!  Happy birthday, Gracie!  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...