Monday, October 10, 2011

Cake Tutorial: Perfect Fondant Bow


So, my newest cake features a fondant bow and I’ve been asked over and over how I make it. The answer is simple: for all my bows, I follow the tutorial of my clever, talented, cakey bakey friend, Lesley.  

Visit her Facebook fan page here. Be sure to tell her you came from the "Peggy Does Cake Blog." 

You can watch her video tutorial here on Youtube or you can see this tutorial (and others) on her Facebook "Notes" page here.  

Check out all of her tutorials; there are several already posted and more are being added all the time. You will love her generous spirit, but more than that, you will love her gorgeous work.

Oven's on - I'll be back soon!

~ Peggy

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I even knew you'd done this! Thank you, Peggy! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...